Digital Marketing Manager
Our clients are a Microsoft Gold Partner and global specialist provider of solutions and product development for Microsoft Technologies, including AI/Machine Learning.
Headquartered in Reading, UK, they also have offices in the USA, Middle East and Asia.
Due to continued success and global growth they now require a Digital Marketing Manager to create world-class content and share it effectively across various channels to build my clients brand awareness across the globe.
The successful candidate will have experience of creating blog articles, website content, whitepapers, eBooks, infographics, social media updates and PR for a software vendor, preferably in Content/Document Management space.
This position is an individual contributor role and reports to Product Director.
Responsible for content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver prospects into our funnel, and support customer retention.
- Define the content marketing calendar and own the brand message, style and tone of voice
- Actively create and manage the content (produced by external agencies)that is relevant to target audiences and optimize the path to conversion, including written content and creative
- Facilitate/Create blogs, eBooks, White Papers, Infographics and share effectively through Website, Content Syndication, Social Media Channels (LinkedIn and Twitter) and Email
- Plan various social/email campaigns relevant to our clients Product & Service lines
- Management of social media channels with a principle of “Always on Social”
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand
- Champion the sharing of news coverage and content by employees
- Agree marketing performance metrics and report against these
- Proven track record of experience with a software vendor in the B2B space
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience, PR experience
- Highly effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, blog publishing software, and social media publishing tools, as well as the major social media channels.
- Exhibit an on page and off page SEO understanding
- A great team player, enthusiastic and proactive
- Ability to analyse and present content performance
- Out of the box thinker and bring new ideas to the table in terms of improving the brand and lead generation processes
- Work with external agencies and content creator community in developing new content ideas and good reach with third party content creator communities related to IT technology business
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Adobe Creative Suite, Drupal skills an advantage
- Aptitude for technology and background in Digital work, collaboration, remote work, process automation, data/insights, document management using SharePoint and other Enterprise Content Management platforms
In return our client is offering:
- Flexible working, open culture, and opportunities for fast career progression
- Competitive salary + discretionary performance bonus
- Pension Plan
- Private health insurance
- 25 days’ holiday per year.
Interested? In the first instance please apply below and one of the team will be in touch to schedule a confidential call.
Edison Hill Search are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. Edison Hill Search are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.