Business Development Manager / New Business Sales Professional – (IT Outsourcing/Nearshore/Offshore)
Job Location: London, Canary Wharf
Do you possess hands-on experience in selling Software Development Services, IT services deals especially on-site / nearshore / offshore IT outsourcing in the UK and Mainland Europe?
Would you consider yourself more of a Hunter than a farmer, with your own portfolio of loyal clients?
If the answers are a resounding “YES” then my client, a well-established (mid 90’s) international group of companies delivering innovative professional IT services, including Software Development Services, Nearshore and Offshore IT Team Augmentations/Extensions, IT Outsourcing, would be very interested in having a chat with you.
Outside of the UK they have 1000+ customers, 800+ engineers and 1300+ full time employees and vast experience in software development and systems built up over the last 25 years.
They are a trusted Microsoft Gold Partner with a total of 12 gold and silver partnership competencies. The company has successfully developed many custom-made software’s for its clients in industries such as retail, insurance, banking, fintech, e-commerce, health, automotive, telecommunications and education.
You will be working in an agile environment, playing a central role in growing their market share with new customers in UK & EMEA, being a team player who will drive the company’s sales forward in a competitive and changing market.
They are Open for applications from candidates based in UK & anywhere in Europe, and provide full relocation package to UK for any candidates from Europe including necessary Visa arrangements.
You Are a Good Match If You Have:
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience preferably in the software/ IT consulting services industry
- Experience in selling Nearshore/Offshore IT Talent solutions
- Good technical knowledge and experience in software services industry
- Familiarity with technical staffing, recruiting and/or IT services
- Technical or business-related know-how
- Demonstrable track record of originating and closing Nearshore/Offshore IT, Software Development, Digital transformation, and IT Services deals
- Demonstrable sales figures and a record of overachieving sales targets
- Consultative approach to selling, empathetic mindset and value-adding solutions
- Fluent Business English with outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to travel frequently (within UK, potentially Europe)
You Will Be Responsible For
- Responsibility will include selling IT Nearshore & Offshore / Outsourcing Development and onshore, offshore, and nearshore Staff Augmentation services
- Prospecting new opportunities through networking, events, cold-calling and other lead generation methods
- Managing communication between clients and the organization
- Resolving issues and responding to client’s problems quickly and efficiently
- Drive with both internal teams as well as client teams
- Acquiring new prospects by networking
- Delivering persuasive pitches to clients
- Building a strong position within the client's organization
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/ clients, connect face2face or over the phone
What’s on Offer
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Agile and creative environment
- An open and positive atmosphere
- Close collaboration in competent and motivated teams
- Flexible work-life balance
Attractive Base Salary + Recurring Incentives + Other Standard Benefits (Paid Leaves/Vacations etc) + Excellent Rewards & Recognition program
If you’d like to know more about this fantastic opportunity then please apply below, include your CV and detail your sales track record to date.
Edison Hill Search are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. Edison Hill Limited are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds. Please apply below at your earliest convenience.