This 2019 established HealthTech Startup is already successfully delivering a preventative solution for two critical clinical conditions by utilising cutting edge technology. The first condition is often described as “a sheep in wolves clothing” by the medical profession. Financially it costs our NHS literally £Billions a year in treatment, but far more importantly it has a massive human impact that effects the lives of millions of people, many of them alas paying the ultimate price. The second condition is a specific human form of addiction, which unlike alcohol or recreational drugs, is needed by our bodies in moderation to survive but its overuse is blighting the lives of millions across the globe, leading to extreme physical and mental trauma.
Both of these conditions are largely reversable if not left too late, and by using the minds of brilliant clinicians and cutting edge technology, experts have created a product and solution to disrupt and change the lives of the millions of people who are effected by these conditions, in the process saving governments and related commerce £$€Billions.
The team behind this venture have the highest pedigree in terms of previous success within HealthTech startups, having already taken 6 startups from inception to $Billion IPO.
Edison Hill Search is proud to be engaged exclusively by this organisation to help grow their core Technology and Digital Creative teams with the introduction of a Product Designer who will play a pivotal role in helping grow the product, the brand and their clients experience. This role will bridge both Experience and Technology teams, taking direction from the Head of Experience and working alongside an experienced designer, world renown clinicians, product managers and front end developers.
- Someone with both user-centred design and digital product experience.
- Driven by purpose, you have a desire to be part of something meaningful and innovative. You thrive in a fast moving environment and enjoy diversity.
- Must have a deep understanding of customer needs, and the processes required to build a meaningful user experience. Working with users and the internal team to understand problems and uncover key insights.
- The role will require design and creation of user interfaces and an app for both clinicians and clients. Including an interactive dashboard, progress recording and content hub.
- You will be involved in the co-creation of a medical incentive programme for clients.
- You enjoy immersing yourself in the detail and are happy to ‘get your hands dirty’ to deliver clear and attractive design outcomes.
- You will be helping develop brand and style guides to ensure high design standards and consistency as its rolled out locally and internationally.
Skills & Experiences:
- Can demonstrate hands-on experience of design methodologies.
- Taking sketches and paper prototypes through to high-fidelity design output.
- Experienced in user experience & user interface creation.
- Good understanding of user journey mapping, digital comms design and execution.
- An eye for beautiful design, and a passion for innovative solutions.
- Strong communicator, both to the team and to users. Can articulate clearly and effectively discussing your design ideas and feedback to other people regarding design solutions.
- Comfortable working both independently and leading on collaborative product discovery.
- Well versed in programmes such as Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Keynote, Google Workspace or similar
- Strong understanding of iOS and Material Design guidelines
If you are looking for a ground floor opportunity with an organisation where you can really make a positive difference to humanity, then this could be the answer.
Please note that this highly collaborative role will require you to be in their central London offices at least 2 or 3 times a week.
Interested? Please click the apply button below, and along with your CV kindly include your portfolio or examples of your great work. One of our team will be in touch to discuss the hiring process with you.
Edison Hill Search are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. Edison Hill Search are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.