Edison Hill Search has been retained by our client; a Financial Services organisation established for over 100 years located on the Kent/London borders (hybrid working policy post COVID), to locate a talented Senior Analyst.
This role will require split duties between the following:
- Systems Analysis
- Solution Architecture
- Business Analysis
The pivotal Project for this role to deliver on will be a complete Policy Management System Digital Transformation.
The expected outcome of the Senior Analyst role will be:
- Understand the components making up the existing internal policy management system
- Understand the overall architecture of the replacement system
- Understand the internal systems users and have met with key stakeholders from each business area
- Detail specification of new features and improvements on the replacement system, with close guidance from stakeholders, both internal and external
- Design specifications for the development of new features and improvements on the replacement system, working closely with the Development Teams
This exciting challenge will suit an Analyst from a Developer or Technical background, and you should be able write SQL queries and work with data at a low level.
If you’re not looking forward to the train commute to The City or Westend, and would rather commute locally to the Kent/SE London area, then this could be perfect for you. My client really is a "nice" environment to work in.
You can expect a competitive basic salary, plus full benefits, as well as an opportunity to enhance and grow your already impressive development skillset.
In the first instance please apply below to be considered for this post. The process will include an online assessment and face to face interviews.
Edison Hill Search Limited are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. Edison Hill Search Limited are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.